Thursday, November 29, 2012

To my email subscribers.

Hello, email subscribers from Heritage! My mother tells me that some of you have tried to comment on my blog posts via email.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to comment via email. I don't send out the emails; Google/Blogger does it automatically, so any email reply will go to an email address at Google/Blogger that no one monitors.

So, if you would like to comment on individual entries, click on the post title in the email (in blue up top) and it will take you to the blog post on the Web, where you can post a comment in the box at the bottom of the entry.

In addition to email, you can also subscribe via RSS. (Click on the Google logo at the top of the email.) Or, just add http://30monthsinjapan.blogspot.com to your bookmarks and be sure to check it sometimes.

If for some reason you would like to stop receiving email notifications of blog updates, there should be a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I follow your posts on my RSS feed. Really enjoy reading about your life in Japan -- keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete